Thanks to the great response, we are sorry to say that the Runner Series is full!
Runner Series registration will open again next year
Monday October 7th 2013 at 9:00 am MDT
The St. George Marathon is excited to offer (non-Washington County residents) marathon runners one more way to get into the race without going through the lottery.
The Runner Series enables runners to run 2 of 9 designated races in Washington County from October 2012 - May 2013.
Completing the Series requirements entitles runners to a guaranteed entrance into the event.(Runners still pay Marathon registration fee).
Registration fee is only $15 and limited to the first 850 runners. Runners will have to pay the individual race registration fees.
- Runner Series Participants must pay the $15 registration fee
- First 850 Runners will be entered into the Series
- Runners must run 2 out of 9 races
- *1 of 2 races must be a St. George City race
- Races must be runs, distance of 5K or longer. Some events have accompaning walks that do not count towards the Runner Series.
- Runners may NOT sell, give or otherwise transfer their spot in the Runner Series to anyone else.
- Guaranteed entrance into the 2013 marathon (Note: Runner still pays registration fee)
- All qualifiers will recieve special Runner Series T-Shirt, available for pick up at the St. George Marathon Expo.
RUNNER SERIES REWARDS
* Designates a St. George City race
* Save-A-Sister 10K, 5K & 1-Mile Walk Benefiting the Utah Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
October 20, 2012
* Snow Canyon Half Marathon, 5K & Tuff Kids Run Sponsored by the St. George Running Center
November 3, 2012
* Expedition St. George
December 1, 2012
* 31st Annual St. George Half Marathon, 5K & Tuff Kids Run Sponsored by NordicTrack
January 19, 2013
DogTown 1/2 Marathon
February 23, 2013
* Lake to Lake Team Relay
March 2, 2013
* Spectrum 10K
March 16, 2013
Run 4 Kids: 1K Fun Run, 5K & 10K
April 6, 2013
For more information contact Keith Knowles (435) 668-6278 Race applications available at
Hurricane Half Marathon & 5K
April 27, 2013
Register in person at the Hurricane City Offices 147 North 870 West, Hurricane, UT or download the registration form Here.
Registration Fee: $35/Half and $25/5K, after April 23rd fees become $40/Half and $30/5K.
NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION.
For more information call (435) 635-2811 ext. 4,
or e-mail Michelle Newton at email@example.com
Click here for more information and to download an application.
For any questions about the Runner Series:
For all Marathon questions: